Listing Input and Maintenance
What is Listing Input & Maintenance (LIM)?
Listing Input and Maintenance (LIM) is an optional service of RANW MLS that allows MLS Participating companies the option of entering and editing their own MLS listings through the Paragon program. Participation in LIM is at the discretion of the participating company broker/manager.
- LIM Program: What Companies need to know about this optional program.
- LIM Tips and Tricks - Listing input help especially for LIM users
- Submit A Listing - Outline
- Submit A Listing - Details
- RANW's LIM Training Video, recorded by Paragon's Gary Arnett (2018)
If you have questions about beginning the LIM program, please contact Diana Knoke at RANW: email@example.com.