Listing Input & Maintenance (LIM)
Listing Input and Maintenance is the ability in Paragon to enter and edit your own listings.
- In order to have listing input and maintenance access you must:
- Be licensed under a company that has enabled listing input and maintenance access for the company. Check with your manager.
- A brand new MLS firm, who was not an existing member must wait one month following their MLS activation to take the LIM required training of the RANW MLS “LIM” class.
- If your company enables LIM access, you MUST take the following training HERE.
- When you have completed the LIM webinar, have the broker/manager of your company email firstname.lastname@example.org to give you LIM access to enter your own listings.